The Tijuana Report: There is a War going on Outside
In case you haven’t been following what has been going on in Tijuana, Mexico, here is a quick study course:
• The drug Cartels are in a power struggle. Arellanos and “El Chapo” Guzman type shit. “Plata o Plomo” type shit.
• Drug hitmen are taunting President Felipe Calderon with messages pinned to dead bodies. (Calderon has waged a war against the Cartels sending troops to many cities thorough Mexico.)
• At least six musicians who sing “Narcocorridos” have been murdered in brutal fashion.
Sinaloa Cartel Narcocorrido
• Tourism is down 90% by some counts. Americans are scared to go to TJ even though Americans are relatively safe there. The targets are soldiers, police, wealthy residents and cartel members.
• More than 150 have been killed this year in the city. Mostly execution style. Some in wild daytime shootouts.
• Kidnappings have even extended into San Diego (although the papers won’t mention this).
Delinquent Habits – Tres Delinquentes
• Training centers have been uncovered by police for cartel hitmen, with huge caches of weapons and an indoor shooting range.
• Many of the killings have included torture and mutilation.
• Police officers and their families have been killed in their own homes, breaking a long standing code that women and children were off limits.
MOBB DEEP – GET AWAY
Yeah, you could say Tijuana is in full meltdown mode. Chicago in the ‘20’s. Miami during “Paradise Lost”, DC in the late ‘80’s. South Central in the early ‘90’s. Only way worse…
I have had long standing ties with Tijuana specifically and Norte Baja in general. No one knows those beaches better. I have many times used certain parts or Norte Baja as a hideout in my life. Where exactly? Do me a favor.
One reason I have spent a lot of time in Tijuana is that the wealthy upper class has lots of fly girls. Model-like girls. With mad dough.
With all this being said, where do you think your humble author is dating girls as of late (with the exception of Buenos Aires)?
You guessed it, Tijuana.
If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be The G, right?
The only problem is that the wealthy class in Tijuana is the target of “sequestros” aka kidnappings.
So, I have been rolling around in bullet proof rides through the streets of TJ, custom suited down, packing heaters like an Eskimo(mad cuetes).
I am going down tonight to meet a fly wealthy, beautiful TJ daughter. Wealthy, from the kind of land baron family that has had cash since the days of “Alta California”. Long dough. With distance.
If you don’t hear from me soon, send out a search party.
And come Tech 9 blazing, por favor.
The Rest is Up to You…..
Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
AKA The Seventh Letter
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
(Want to see something in The G Manifesto? Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org)
los zetas pesados
Valentin Elizalde-La Papa
Mobb Deep – Got It Twisted