The Best Halloween Costumes for Guys

» 19 October 2007 » In Crime, Dope, Game, Girls, Guide, money, Nightlife, Style »

The Best Halloween Costumes for Guys

(Here is my Facebook and New Twitter)

Buy Halloween Costumes Click Here!

Click Here to Download The G Manifesto’s Free Gentleman’s Club Report (pdf)

Best Strip Club Halloween Costumes

I have been getting tons of emails lately such as, “What is the Best Halloween Costume for a G to wear?” or something to the tune of “I am going to a sick Halloween gig this year, what is the best costume?” Decent questions, all in all. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that when people say “Best” they mean the “Best Halloween Costume to Pick up Girls in”. Fair enough?

Click Here for Halloween Costumes 2010

Now, keep in mind, I don’t really go out on Halloween anymore and I have mentioned this before in: Halloween Parties and Vampire Naps. To be quite honest, I don’t really go out on Holidays at all. Too many cops, guys, snitches, informers, protective boyfriends, grasses and corporate fools. (In fact, I am having trouble even going out on weekends nowadays. Weekends are for working stiffs. Tues, Wed, and Thurs you can get your most solid work done. And when I say “solid work” I mean swooping the flyest girls. Mondays are bad, because of Thurs seafood deliveries. Unless, of course, you go to Le Bernardin in NYC).

(Click Here for The G Manifesto’s Top Ten ways to Make Money in a Down Economy)

First off, here are some definite “Don’ts” for Halloween Costumes:

No face paint. (The stuff will get in your eyes and end up running down your face at some point in the night. Plus, you should want to take advantage of your good looks. You are in your prime, right?)

No “shirt off” costumes. (unless your gay)

No spandex. (If I need to explain this, your problems don’t end there.)

Now, keep in mind, I haven’t “battle tested” many of these costumes. But, I have picked the brains of many trusted sources and G’s active on The International Playboy Circuit, to come up with this data sheet on The Best Halloween Costumes for Guys:

The Classics:

The Mummy: Bad Idea, dressing up in toilet paper isn’t going to get you any girls.

Spiderman: No. Spandex. This also goes for Superman, Batman or any of those other clowns. Aquaman? Do me a favor. This is real life, not HBO’s Entourage. For the record, I out-Gamed Marky Mark heads up back in the day for a fly girl in Hollywood. And she was from Boston! Come on Marky? Skip along and go find your Funky Bunch. Dancing around in your underwear? That guy is so weesh. But I digress. Back to The Best Halloween Costume…

Buy Halloween Costumes Click Here!

Pirate: Good move, especially if you spin it like a Pirates of the Caribbean-Johnny Depp style costume. Fly girls buy into that Hollywood-Johnny Depp crap, if you haven’t noticed.

Dracula: Best choice of the classics by far. Real good for submissive girls. You get to slick back your hair, and dress in black. Can be pretty sinister. Pretty haunting like Hope Sandoval’s voice. It’s no secret that Fly Girls like Vampires.

Click Here for the Best Halloween Costumes for 2010

Time Period Costumes:

50’s Greaser: I wouldn’t recommend it. But, could be good for swooping white trash girls.

60’s Hippy: Not bad if you spin it into some drugged out Jim Morrison type cat. Also, girls that like weed and pills will probably step to you. Which is never a bad thing.

Click Here for The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content

70’s Disco Cat: Best bet. You can wear fly clothes and if you are carrying drugs, you can play it off as some kind of “prop”.

The Whispers – And The Beat Goes On

“Funny” Costumes:

Not really a fan of “funny” costumes. The guy dressed as a “Condom” never gets any girls. Keep in mind, however, that wearing Condoms with any girl you meet on Halloween dressed in some scandalous outfit is advisable.

Occupational Based Costumes:

Fireman: I have heard from some fairly reliable sources that the Fireman does get chicks on Halloween. I could see it working especially well on girls with Blue-Collar backgrounds. Hell, might even work on Sophito Girls too.

Buy Halloween Costumes Click Here!

Pimp: Pretty standard choice. Works pretty well on girls that have ever thought of a career in “The Life”. Which, these days, as much as we don’t want to face it, most girls have. Just, don’t be a rest haven for girls.

Doctor: Best bet. Later in the night, when everyone is out of their mind, you will seem more “trustworthy”. “Prescription pad” can be used for getting girls digits. “Pill bottle” you can use to hold Beans.

Celebrities (Personally, I hate Celebrities, except for heisting their cribs or their girlfriends, but if you must):

Pro Athletes: Bad move. You will only have guys coming up to you and high-fiving you all night. (Although, wearing a vintage Allen Iverson G-Town Jersey could be dope.)

Hugh Hefner: Best Bet. Unoriginal, but who cares? Best to be a young Hef vs and old Hef. Plus, it’s an easy costume to put together; just grab the custom red velvet smoking jacket and Italian silk purple pajamas from your closet and you are ready to go. Added bonus: The young Hef used to smoke cigarettes, so you can chain-smoke all night. If some girl you are with complains of your constant smoking you can say you just want to stay “In character”. Smooth.

Click Here to Download The G Manifesto’s Free Gentleman’s Club Report (pdf)

Click Here 007 Lifestyle – Living Like James Bond!

Group Costumes:

Baseball Furies: Face paint, don’t do it. However, you do get to carry a baseball bat though, in case things get dicey.

Run-D.M.C.: Pretty dope. Just make sure you grab the Mic at some point in the night and have some skills:

“I met this little girlie, her hair was kinda curly,
Went to her house and bust her out, I had to leave real early
These girls are really sleazy, all they just say is please me,
Or spend some time and rock a rhyme, I said “It’s not that easy”.

Run-D.M.C. – It’s Tricky (listen for the GO-GO beat at the begining)

Alex and the Droogs (A Clockwork Orange): Not bad, especially from a young G’s perspective. The problem is you will end up in a fight and/or destroying property that night. Just, make sure you are Alex. Dim gets no chicks.

Movie Costumes:

Star Wars: No. I don’t care if your Puke Skysnotter, Barf Vader, Ham Salad or Chewbacon.

Zorro
: Not a bad choice. Girls like Zorro. Plus, you get to wear a mask, if you want to do a Heist.

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho): Great choice. You can dress sharp, carry a gun, tons of cash and drugs. Sounds like a regular Tuesday night. Make sure you have a reservation at Dorsia.

Click Here for The G Manifesto’s Top Ten ways to Make Money in a Down Economy

Don Juan (Demarco): Real Good choice. You have the Johnny Depp factor in your favor and centuries of playboy lore working for you. If you can’t swoop fly girls dressed as Don Juan, then you really need to do some re-evaluation on your Game.

Buy Halloween Costumes Click Here!

Tony Montana: Second best Choice of all. You are sharply dressed, full of swagger, smoking fine Cigars and cigarettes, Latin, Tooled up and suited down. You are dressed as men are supposed to dress and you don’t have to sacrifice personal style. Plus, you can have tons of Beeks on you and everyone will just think it is part of your costume. But then again, you should be like this every night, not just Halloween.

Manolo (from Scarface in case you have been living under a rock for the last 20 years): Best Choice of All. You get all the advantages of Tony but you get more girls. (You can skip the double-breasted suit if you like.) Tony was always about “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” Manny was down with that also but he changed the order to Women – Power – Money. I like it in that order also. The G Manifesto Way.

And sign up for The G Manifesto Newsletter:

Email*
Name
required field

The Rest is Up to You…

Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
The Guide to Getting More out of Life

(Want to see something in The G Manifesto? Send suggestions to thegmanifesto@yahoo.com)

Scarface – Push It To The Limit

Cocaine Cowboys trailer (Or just buy it here: Cocaine Cowboys)

Born On Halloween by Blue Magic

Halloween Costume 3 Button

Tags: , , , , ,

Trackback URL

56 Comments on "The Best Halloween Costumes for Guys"

1. The G Manifesto
    EL MIZ
    19/10/2007 at 5:40 am Permalink

MPM, the PEOPLE’S CHAMP, back in action!

love the throw-back allen iverson shout out. i think i remember seeing a Mason bro or two suited down and looking sharp in the front row at MSG back in 1996, big east final, jesus shuttlesworth and AI battling in the world’s most famous arena.

what are the best cities to party in on halloween?

best chance of swooping college chicks: ucsb (in isla vista, ca) or madison, wi.

2. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    19/10/2007 at 6:23 am Permalink

I am impressed. I have been watching your blog since it first came out and I thought you were going to run out of material quick. I stand corrected. It keeps getting funnier and funnier. Cant wait to see what is next up your sleeve- probably a Panerai!

3. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    19/10/2007 at 3:01 pm Permalink

your list includes some very good options–as well as the targets said costumes are likely to appeal to. I would consider it oversight and forgivable that you neglected to include in your list the euro-g, james bond on the list of movie characters that are acceptable options. While I could elaborate and add the many details to support this addition, Mr. Bond’s top notch history, wardrobe and armory are enough. Personally in my experience you can never fail when wearing a tuxedo and carrying a pistol–even something as non-menacing as the ppk to attract the best females.
    It doesn’t even have to be Halloween.

4. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    19/10/2007 at 4:35 pm Permalink

El Miz,

I love being ringside or courtside MSG.

yeah, I remember going to halloween ucsb in isla vista back in the day. Can be a really good move from a young G’s perspective. As I recall, thing worked out real well. 2-0 with 2ko’s there.

MPM

5. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    19/10/2007 at 6:01 pm Permalink

This should get picked up by the major news feeds! “Read this before going out on Halloween!”

6. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    19/10/2007 at 6:29 pm Permalink

Incredible post. So funny, my friend and I are going as Alex and the droogs. I am Alex.

7. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    19/10/2007 at 7:30 pm Permalink

Any thoughts on going as Hugh Hefner?

8. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    20/10/2007 at 8:07 pm Permalink

what does the G manifesto think about going as dick tracy. old school G, yellow rain coat, fedora, etc.

9. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    22/10/2007 at 3:49 pm Permalink

Yeah, I do have thoughts on going as Hugh Hefner. Read above, skippy.

Never thought about going as Dick Tracy. Try it out and give me the report on how it worked.

MPM

10. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    23/10/2007 at 3:43 pm Permalink

I agree. This is one of my favorite g manifestos. I think the g manifesto does best when it takes an every day topic like halloween costumes and spins that manifesto twist on it. I think most readers grasp your writing more easily. Another good example would be the one on bottle service.

11. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    23/10/2007 at 3:45 pm Permalink

What about dressing like a gangster or a boy band for halloween?

12. The G Manifesto
    Arthur
    27/10/2007 at 2:46 pm Permalink

Excellent list one option not listed that I found worked well and didn’t cost shit was going as jay and silent bob. Definitely works on the stoner chicks.

13. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    31/10/2007 at 9:12 pm Permalink

14. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    10/12/2007 at 12:28 am Permalink

“You forgot Hunter S Thompson what girl doesn’t like Thompson and Fear in Loathing in Las Vegas.”

Yep, the johny depp factor.

15. The G Manifesto
    Halloween Costumes
    29/08/2008 at 3:32 pm Permalink

Your blog puts all the others to shame! I have added you to my favorites list!

16. The G Manifesto
    Ben
    07/10/2008 at 10:14 pm Permalink

What about being a old jerk like a john mccain costume?

or a Barack Obama costume?

is that g manifesto certified?

17. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    09/10/2008 at 10:05 am Permalink

Supposedly, these are the Best Halloween costumes for 2008 some article claims:

Barack Obama and John McCain
    The Incredible Hulk
    Harry Potter
    Ironman
    High School Musical “Sharpay”
    The Clone Wars
    Hannah Montana
    Indiana Jones
    The Joker
    Batman: The Dark Knight

pretty weesh if you ask me.

18. The G Manifesto
    B.C.
    13/10/2008 at 11:21 pm Permalink

To get the ladies, last year, I dressed as Frank Sinatra. I looked sharp, and had a swagger about me. Plus if you can actually sing “Fly me to the moon”

The other year I just went to be offensive (even though I still hooked up with some girls) and I wore an outfit reminiscent of Bin Laden, with the camo jacket and all, and wore fake dynamite around my body with a fake machine gun to set it off. If I were to do the same thing this year, I’d probably wear a McCain or Obama mask as well, just make sure you don’t go to a party where you don’t know anybody or you might get your @ss kicked.

19. The G Manifesto
    riii
    21/10/2008 at 11:13 pm Permalink

this shits funny as hell. for suure.

20. The G Manifesto
    Justin Time
    24/10/2008 at 1:04 pm Permalink

I am bringing a Koran and a book about Karl Marx and going as Barak Obama. YES WE CAN!

21. The G Manifesto
    Anonymous
    25/10/2008 at 8:29 am Permalink

What fly costumes can you recommend for shorter guys? Anything unique or do you believe that a shorter-than-average Hef or Johnny Depp is the best option for picking up the chicks?

22. The G Manifesto
    Amanda
    30/10/2008 at 8:07 am Permalink

I read your suggestions… I can tell you most girls do like a funny costume, I am not suggesting you dress in a giant penis costume or as a condom. One year I went out for Halloween with a huge group of girls. We all definitely loved the guys who dressed as something like Coach Stiffler and Ace Ventura (the outfit with the tutu) more than any other costumes.
    Dress in something that is going to be a conversation starter, and if its something that takes guts to wear, that is an added bonus! Most girls will not come up to you because they love your firefighter, doctor, or pimp costume.
    Hope this helps!

23. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    30/10/2008 at 12:27 pm Permalink

Amanda,

Personally I don’t go out on Halloween at all as I mentioned above.

“I can tell you most girls do like a funny costume”

All due respect, “Most Girls” has never been the goal.

The hottest ones are.

- MPM

24. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    30/10/2008 at 12:28 pm Permalink

“What fly costumes can you recommend for shorter guys?”

Don’t worry about it so much.

And find shorter girls to swoop on. Skippy.

- MPM

25. The G Manifesto
    Ben
    30/10/2008 at 9:20 pm Permalink

I want to go as Tony Montana, but how do I stand out incase others go as Scarface?

26. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    30/10/2008 at 9:22 pm Permalink

Ben,

Enter the gig with a Tiger of course.

Statement making.

- MPM

27. The G Manifesto
    dru
    31/10/2008 at 12:44 am Permalink

So I was going to go as Eazy E, cause I’m short like him, but then I remembered he died of aids. (very bad impression to leave with the ladies). But I already have the compton hat and the locs so I think I’m going as just your typical gangsta gangsta straight outta compton, with maybe a derbie jacket, white tee, and house shoes. Whad’ya think?

28. The G Manifesto
    Mateo
    31/10/2008 at 5:22 am Permalink

How about a cowboy/country singer styled costume? Girls like that stuff… Good? Yes/no?

29. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    31/10/2008 at 12:23 pm Permalink

Mateo,

“How about a cowboy/country singer styled costume? ”

“Girls like that stuff…”

No where that I have been.

Although, I have been accused of “regionalism” lately so maybe in a different place that is not Manifesto Turf.

The best I can tell you is “In closing, The G makes the Halloween Costume; the Halloween Costume doesn’t make the G.”

- MPM

30. The G Manifesto
    Eli
    30/08/2009 at 11:00 pm Permalink

I saw this and thought it had a few really good ones if anyone needs help trying to find a place to buy them

31. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    22/09/2009 at 5:49 pm Permalink

You should do one on best college halloween costumes

32. The G Manifesto
    RZ
    12/10/2009 at 4:39 pm Permalink

Here is a link to additional costume ideas on this funny new website.

33. The G Manifesto
    2 Legit 2 Quit
    20/10/2009 at 11:35 am Permalink

This guide is fantastic
    I was considering pro athlete but the points made about Bro’s high fiving is exactly what would happen.

34. The G Manifesto
    mr me
    26/10/2009 at 10:57 pm Permalink

what about going out in drag? a couple of my girlfriends want me to do this but i really dont know

35. The G Manifesto
    john v
    27/10/2009 at 6:37 pm Permalink

Hey what about prince charming or a knight in shinning armor. Not very creative but i imagine there will not be a lot of duplicates like pirates and such.

36. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    28/10/2009 at 9:50 am Permalink

mr me,

“what about going out in drag?”

I hope you are kidding. Unless you want to swoop guys.

“a couple of my girlfriends want me to do this”

Terrible source for advice.

- MPM

37. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    28/10/2009 at 9:51 am Permalink

john v,

“Hey what about prince charming or a knight in shinning armor.”

Sends the wrong message.

Unless you are going for that message.

- MPM

38. The G Manifesto
    matt
    29/10/2009 at 9:18 pm Permalink

how about the dick in the box guys?

39. The G Manifesto
    Cecil
    18/07/2010 at 8:36 pm Permalink

YOUR A DUMBASS! You obviously are still a virgin your probably some fat guy that doesnt know shit about halloween or girls. shirtless is sick, most girls love seeing cocks bulge out in spandex congradulations your a fucking retard

40. The G Manifesto
    Eddie G
    21/07/2010 at 8:00 pm Permalink

Cecil – you might have just left the most homo comment ever. tell your boyfriend you did good today.

41. The G Manifesto
    Paul
    08/08/2010 at 7:58 am Permalink

Costumes for guys would have to be Military stuff. I know Many men have discovered women in uniform to be sexy. Women in uniform are strong, dominant, and know what they want, making them even more appealing. This is the major reason why a Sexy Army Nurse Costume is one of the fastest growing segments in costumes today.

42. The G Manifesto
    Brian G
    21/10/2010 at 5:46 pm Permalink

This year I think the most overdone halloween costumes will be:

Kenny Powers
    Lady Gaga
    Lindsay Lohan in Jail

Thoughts?

43. The G Manifesto
    john daly
    25/10/2010 at 5:32 pm Permalink

seems like you guys dont get a lot of ass

44. The G Manifesto
    jasmin
    27/10/2010 at 8:43 am Permalink

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.

45. The G Manifesto
    xavier
    27/10/2010 at 3:53 pm Permalink

I know this is an old post but I’m dressing up as an old school jazz musician. I’m talking custom 1 button suit, chain smoking out of a chrome cigarette holder, slick walk, rakish lean, basically just mad steez all over. I mean its essentially a day in the life but I carry a prop trumpet and tell ladies I’m one of the jazz greats.

46. The G Manifesto
    Celebrity Halloween Costumes
    16/03/2011 at 10:33 pm Permalink

It is really posted well and it is appreciative. Thanks

47. The G Manifesto
    Kenny Powers
    06/08/2011 at 8:08 pm Permalink

Brian G, How dare you say the Kenny Powers costume is overdone! You’re f’ing out and I’m f’ing in!

48. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    16/10/2011 at 2:04 pm Permalink

How about these for 2011 best Halloween costumes?

Mad Men halloween costume

Han solo halloween costume

the joker halloween costume

Jason

the burger king guy

freddy krueger

lego man

starfleet uniform

michael jackson

Vampire from twilight or true blood

obama

lafayette reynolds

49. The G Manifesto
    Nasoir
    16/10/2011 at 11:42 pm Permalink

After reading all the shit on this page, my list this Halloween is this:

Referee
    Priest
    Golfer
    Pirate
    Dracula
    Fireman
    Doctor
    Alex DeLarge
    Zorro

all with my own swagggg mixed in
    whaddya think?

50. The G Manifesto
    Here is my take on best halloween costumes
    25/10/2011 at 2:28 pm Permalink

Facebook Page
    Mummy
    Ghost
    Hershey’s Kiss
    Scarecrow
    Beauty Queen
    Clown
    Incredible Hulk
    Anchorman Will Ferrell

51. The G Manifesto
    Anne Kingston
    26/12/2011 at 4:47 pm Permalink

Great article. I totally agree fellas stay away from spandex.

52. The G Manifesto
    Funniest Guy Costume
    02/01/2012 at 4:01 pm Permalink

Yeah yeah, Kenny Powers is overdone but still funny as hell. I’m down

53. The G Manifesto
    LMFAO Costume
    14/08/2012 at 9:26 pm Permalink

How about the best Halloween costume for 2 or 3 guys? I nominate LMFAO costumes for this honor in 2012!

54. The G Manifesto
    Ronnie g
    24/09/2012 at 3:42 pm Permalink

For 2012, don’t dress up as Justin Bieber.

55. The G Manifesto
    Mike G
    16/10/2012 at 5:10 pm Permalink

Thoughts on the costume jackie moon from semi pro? no make up, no facepaint, the only thing might be the short shorts. Good move?

Trackbacks

1. [...] The Best Halloween Costumes for Guys | The G Manifesto – I have been getting tons of emails lately ...

Hi Stranger, leave a comment: