The Best Hangover Cure For International Playboys

» 29 July 2012 » In Dope, G Manifesto, Girls, Guide, Nightlife, Style, Wine »

The Best Hangover Cure For International Playboys

So after years of un-official case study, I am going to tell you about The Best Hangover Cure For International Playboys. And when I say “Hangover”, I am not talking about that weesh movie where Mike Tyson was the only saving grace either.

Well it is more of a “Hangover Prevention” than a hangover cure, but that is neither here nor there. The outcome is the same.

But first a little context:

Over the years, I have messed with every hangover cure or hangover prevention out there. Hell, I meet a complete stranger on the street that has a hangover cure, I give it a shot.

I have even tried Robert Mitchum’s, Frank Sinatra’s and Jim Morrison’s favorite hangover cure: The Ramos Gin Fizz. (a mix of gin, egg white, orange flower water, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, cream, and soda water.)

None of them work.

I also want to give you an idea of what kind of drinker I am, because there are a lot of fools out there that claim to be “drinkers” and they only throw down 6 drinks per night and they are crying in the morning.

Where I come from and the circles I roll in, we drink. Heavy. I have typically 4 heavy duty Vodka, Sodas with Lime before I even leave my crib for dinner.

Then at dinner, I usually wack down another 3-4 Vodka, Sodas with Lime and another 2-3 Glasses of Vino Tinto.

So I am anywhere between 9-11 Drinks deep before I have even really rolled out into the night.

And then I start to really get live. I usually push into the 15-20 drinks in a night level by swoops end.

At The Del Mar Race Track, it can get beyond that. And since I am in A State of Grace With Alcohol And Fitness, I am almost sober. Well, acting sober anyways.

I may stumble, but I still don’t lose. Now I’m dressed in the county blues.

Keep in mind, I do this 3-5 nights per week. Non-stop.

So what I am getting at is this is a legit Hangover Prevention move.

Here it is:

When you get back to your crib with a fly girl at 3:30-4am or so, drink a big glass of water with one of these:

Take one of these Playboy: Now Foods, ADAM Superior Men’s Multiple Vitamin

You will never get hungover again. If I was over at Now Foods, I would repackage these as a “Hangover Cure” instead of a Multi-vitamin, they would probably make more dough.

I even started giving these to girls so they feel good in the morning as well and so they are ready for some heavy duty morning sessions.

Side note:

Dean Martin said his hangover cure was to “Stay Drunk”.

That has also been known to work.

The Rest is Up to You…

Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
AKA GFK, Jr.
AKA The Sly, Slick and the Wicked
AKA The Voodoo Child
The Guide to Getting More out of Life

Diana Ross – Love Hangover, Live on The Midnight Special 1976

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Trackback URL

53 Comments on "The Best Hangover Cure For International Playboys"

1. The G Manifesto
    Vicomte
    29/07/2012 at 6:22 pm Permalink

I usually don’t comment over here, but the math just doesn’t add up in this one.

But there’s no way you’re not shaking and sweating in the morning.

2. The G Manifesto
    Coby
    30/07/2012 at 6:32 am Permalink

Vicomte – when does he mention a pint and a half? You need to work on your reading comprehension.

3. The G Manifesto
    Prescott Patel III
    30/07/2012 at 7:18 am Permalink

You only get the shakes in the morning before the Bloody Mary (Goose, plenty spicy) or the Luwak Coffee with JD (Bailey’s top off). Otherwise the sweats only come when you stop drinking. Gotta plan to sleep in thick pajamas and have the girl sleep in your guest room, you’ll sweat through the jammies and sheets, not a good look.

4. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    30/07/2012 at 7:27 am Permalink

Yeah, I don’t ever remember mentioning “drinking a pint and a half five days a week”.

I am not even sure what the hell that is.

I have never gotten the “shakes and the sweats” either.

Cocaine, now that is a different story.

I was going to mention this in the post but I think guys that did drugs heavy at a certain part of their life have a big advantage.

When you wake up with ONLY a head full of booze, it seems like a cakewalk.

“Gotta plan to sleep in thick pajamas and have the girl sleep in your guest room, you’ll sweat through the jammies and sheets, not a good look.”

I don’t think I have owned a pair of pajamas since I was a kid and I had the kind with the feet built in.

- MPM

5. The G Manifesto
    Pazmah
    30/07/2012 at 8:48 am Permalink

MPM-

You hit it right on the head.

Have a large glass of water, hydration is key. Take a multivitamin, even Milk Thistle works.

Start by having a good meal in your system. Jamon Iberico or some crab cakes. Don’t skimp of the vino tinto either. Red wine has healing properties I tell you.

-PAZ

6. The G Manifesto
    Vicomte
    30/07/2012 at 12:48 pm Permalink

Assuming each drink contains at least an ounce of vodka, or the equivalent amount of wine, (but since G mentioned ‘heavy duty’ cocktails, I’m thinking closer to 1.5-2 oz. (who doesn’t go heavier on the booze in homemade drinks?) 15-20 drinks a day is equivalent to over a pint to a pint and a half of the hard stuff. 3-5 days a week.

My reading comprehension is fantastic, and my math skills, while generally subpar, are pretty good when it comes to booze.

Drinking those amounts regularly, one is going to be somewhat(if not very) physically dependent.

It’s not glamorous, but it’s true. Speaking from experience.

7. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    30/07/2012 at 1:18 pm Permalink

Vicomte,

“If you’re drinking a pint and a half five days a week, you probably won’t get too hungover that often.”

I think I am getting where you are coming from.

Are you saying that I am not getting hungover because I am drinking a decent amount and my body is used to it?

- MPM

8. The G Manifesto
    Vicomte
    30/07/2012 at 1:33 pm Permalink

MPM, yes, exactly.

Your body needs it, more accurately.

I used to be a pretty heavy drinker (read: raging alcoholic) and as long as I kept it to top-shelf vodka at around a pint a day, I was never hung over. Didn’t even get a headache.

I would withdraw pretty hard when I didn’t drink, though. Even at those levels of consumption. If you drink every day, and start pretty early, you might not notice any symptoms, but it’s something to keep in mind, before you miss a day and the walls start melting.

9. The G Manifesto
    Troll
    30/07/2012 at 4:46 pm Permalink

Usually I’d just troll ya but this time I will be real. If you are really doing that you need to stop. Not stop right away but taper off. Those numbers are unhealthy and you are doing untold damage to yourself. I volunteer with Alzheimer’s patients and I estimate about 10-20% of them were long term alcoholics that lead to early onset dementia. Conversing with their families most of them drank less than what you do. You do not want to end up like them. I highly recommend you seek help.

10. The G Manifesto
    MK
    30/07/2012 at 6:19 pm Permalink

It worked for Frank right he had a long crazy run to 82. I have seen old people that lived the straight and narrow crazy and gone by then so why not live it up?

11. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    31/07/2012 at 2:16 pm Permalink

Vicomte,

“and start pretty early”

I don’t touch alcohol during hours with sunlight.

” before you miss a day and the walls start melting.”

I am drinking 3-5 nights per week.

That leaves 2-4 nights I am not drinking.

No ill effects.

Never felt better.

I feel that good.

- MPM

12. The G Manifesto
    k
    31/07/2012 at 2:52 pm Permalink

Great tip as always gmanifesto. come back to the roosh forum. that place is boring without your insight.

13. The G Manifesto
    Black Swan
    02/08/2012 at 11:57 am Permalink

great advice G. I bought this stuff and used it last night. you are right. No hangover.

14. The G Manifesto
    Giovonny
    04/08/2012 at 2:36 am Permalink

Frank Sinatra: “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink”

Reporter: “Why?”

Frank Sinatra: “Because when they wake up in the morning, that’s the best they are gonna feel all day”

15. The G Manifesto
    kjfsdhjvfjh@hdblfgdsh.org
    05/08/2012 at 2:15 am Permalink

“In fact, if I wasn’t so busy, I would just shoot over to London and win a handful of Gold medals for the USA.”

LOL, no.

16. The G Manifesto
    Mad Mike
    06/08/2012 at 7:04 am Permalink

I tried these multivitamins. They work.

17. The G Manifesto
    rock the vote
    07/08/2012 at 6:44 am Permalink

bought them. another great tip MPM. they work. no hangover.

18. The G Manifesto
    alpha man
    08/08/2012 at 5:32 am Permalink

Another great tip from this site. cosign the others. these things work like a charm.

19. The G Manifesto
    Joe Blow
    13/08/2012 at 5:53 am Permalink

G,

I will try the vitamins…but I gotta admit I’m a little skeptical. You getting a kick back from them?

And about the Hangover movie…That movie fucking sucked. I thought I was the only one,

20. The G Manifesto
    The G Manifesto
    13/08/2012 at 10:40 am Permalink

Joe Blow -

Yes. Life is about kickbacks.

No need to be skeptical. Try them. Or don’t.

No one is twisting any arms around here.

- MPM

21. The G Manifesto
    Henry B
    17/08/2012 at 11:13 am Permalink

Bingo G. Bought some. This stuff is pure gold.

22. The G Manifesto
    phd_student_doom
    18/08/2012 at 5:49 pm Permalink

Good post, the water and vitamins are key.

Now I just need a “cure” for times like last night when I down ~20 drinks and wake up at a random girls crib totally blacked out about what happened. Lost the phone and one my favorite Duncan Quinn ties.

23. The G Manifesto
    Ronnie
    21/08/2012 at 6:34 am Permalink

Another on point tip as always. Now vitamins are great.

24. The G Manifesto
    Tom Dick the Infamous
    21/08/2012 at 12:01 pm Permalink
  25. The G Manifesto
    Sredny Vashtar
    22/08/2012 at 4:26 pm Permalink

Hell, all you need is some water every few rounds. Good post though

The Hair of the Dog works well if you don’t have to drive to work

26. The G Manifesto
    Chance Bradley
    23/08/2012 at 10:25 am Permalink

This stuff is solid – I’ve been puttin it down for nights on end with this strategy.

27. The G Manifesto
    Paulie
    23/08/2012 at 7:59 pm Permalink

Hey yo Mikey everyone at the bawbuh shops been askin boutchas. You alright pal?

28. The G Manifesto
    Melville
    24/08/2012 at 9:41 am Permalink

Yo G, where you at?

Been missing you this past month and as a result been feeling way less G myself. Had to roll suited down tonight (custom of corse) in the heat just to shake off the weesh feeling I had.

Didnt quite work, so I think taking up smoking tomorrow may be a good life choice – along with running some street game of corse.

29. The G Manifesto
    Phil Allen
    28/08/2012 at 6:00 am Permalink

G this is more pure gold from your website. These things work.

30. The G Manifesto
    Good Bro
    29/08/2012 at 8:04 pm Permalink

Will try, but if I turn fag you die.

31. The G Manifesto
    beltway
    30/08/2012 at 9:12 am Permalink

G, where are you? The internet needs you!

32. The G Manifesto
    TheGhostofofPimp C
    31/08/2012 at 12:31 pm Permalink

Hey was up playas and Gs dis that nigga Pimp C (rip) taking a break from the sleeping till noon and getting my dick kicked all day say that the G aka the young sly and wicked aka the people’s champ was struck down with a bad case of strep throat.

His body was taped to a surf board and set to sea off the coast of one of Spains nude beaches. He was wearing his favourite suit(the cookie monster blue one) and dome luis’ slippers.

He is kicking it up here with me and Nate dogg. Throwing back vodka sodas. All
    No hangovers here, at thugs mansion

33. The G Manifesto
    Dan Clarke
    01/09/2012 at 1:25 pm Permalink

I love drinking alcohol. But when I drink in excess it leaves a terrible hangover which I hate. I search for remedies all the time. I always try new things and see whether they work or not. I tried an anti-hangover product ‘PRE|GAME’ and it worked.

34. The G Manifesto
    Roberto Antonio Hernandez Mendez Gellatino Magnifico El Guapo Deniro
    11/09/2012 at 12:44 pm Permalink
  35. The G Manifesto
    Hog Wash
    14/09/2012 at 11:02 am Permalink

If you got a writer’s block, just do a suit post or smth. You need to post more often.

36. The G Manifesto
    Hog Wash
    14/09/2012 at 11:05 am Permalink

You prolly got 10,000+ blog/forum posts, comments and tweets, which is impressive but Internet fame is fleeting, you gotta keep at it to stay on top of the game.

37. The G Manifesto
    phd_student_doom
    15/09/2012 at 2:19 pm Permalink

Damn G. I was reading business insider, I know wheesh, then came across a comment -

“If you are a regular “cash customer” of a restaurant, you get treated like a king.
    Good inside move.”

Written by none other than the G. Keeping dropping knowledge on the world.

38. The G Manifesto
    Pineapples Are Indigenous
    16/09/2012 at 10:16 pm Permalink
  39. The G Manifesto
    Dj
    28/09/2012 at 2:06 pm Permalink

Yo G,
    Still alive?

40. The G Manifesto
    Erik
    30/09/2012 at 7:40 am Permalink

G, these hangover pills work like a charm. Great advice as per usual.

But where are you? Come back soon. You have the best blog of any of these guys.

41. The G Manifesto
    Nazarian
    30/09/2012 at 4:24 pm Permalink

Yeah, these Multiple Vitamins work great. Zero hangover. You are a true player G.

42. The G Manifesto
    anon
    02/10/2012 at 11:23 am Permalink

When are you coming back?

43. The G Manifesto
    Super Stan
    02/10/2012 at 8:08 pm Permalink

he is still checking clearing these comments regularly. So he is still online.

where you at?

44. The G Manifesto
    Manny
    04/10/2012 at 7:20 pm Permalink

You need to get back to posting. Your website is too ill for you to take a 3 month hiatus. I know you probably shutting down or setting up some type of operation somewhere but give us something

45. The G Manifesto
    J3r3my
    06/10/2012 at 8:37 pm Permalink

My guess is mpm lost a bet, or it’s elections related. Half of the USA freezes during elections.

46. The G Manifesto
    wannabe
    09/10/2012 at 2:03 am Permalink

Yo Gman,

The Internet needs it’s hero, come back!

47. The G Manifesto
    G's Dead
    09/10/2012 at 5:17 pm Permalink

Guys,

El Chapo here. G is done for. His remains were found on a beach in Spain…. do you really think he would take a 3 month hiatus like this.

Sincerely,

Porfy

48. The G Manifesto
    Mr Single
    18/10/2012 at 5:39 pm Permalink

There are two types of ADAM: the one with ginseng and the one without. Which are you guys taking?

49. The G Manifesto
    nd
    18/10/2012 at 7:35 pm Permalink

Not dead but getting up there in age, that’s for sure

50. The G Manifesto
    Valentin
    18/10/2012 at 11:05 pm Permalink

G where you at? Are you ok?

Trackbacks

1. [...] The Best Hangover Cure For International Playboys | The G Manifesto ...

2. [...] The G Manifesto – Best Hangover Cure [...]