A State of Grace With Alcohol And Fitness
“I’ll be Jackie Flannery and you’ll be Terry Noonan.”
I might be having the best summer of my life.
One of the reasons is I have been living in a A State of Grace With Alcohol And Fitness for almost two months straight.
I have been going out each week 3-5 nights. Well, I am kind of lying, I don’t think I have gone out as little as 3 nights in a week yet.
And I booze heavy. And I feel phenomenal.
Here is how to achieve A State of Grace With Alcohol And Fitness:
1. Drink Vodka and Soda with a lime. Top Shelf only. This is the cleanest cocktail you can drink. It’s what the pros drink.
2. With dinner, I always have in front of me, a Vodka and Soda with a lime, a glass of Vino, and a water. If you round robin those three, you will get into the zone.
3. Avoid heavy shot taking. You can do a few if the situation calls for it, but avoid doing 10 shots in a night.
4. Wack down double espressos after your meals. It prevents cirrhosis of the liver.
5. Get your workouts in. 2 1/2 hours a day minimum. I have been off Boxing for a while. My shoulder started “clicking” a little at The Wildcard Gym, because I was throwing my jab with so much authority. Lately, I have been getting in my roadwork, shadow boxing a little, working on footwork, Doing Pushups, and swimming for an hour a day. Mad underwater laps. And swooping mad fly girls.
If you do this, you will find yourself in A State of Grace where you can party all night and maintain great shape.
In fact, partying non-stop is more of a mental challenge for me than a physical challenge.
Last Friday night, my mind actually “scrambled” for a minute. I straight up lost it. My mind that is, not my Game. I had to jump into a Gentleman’s Club to clear my head.
I guess it’s just a thought, though my mind is kinda hazy, my name is Michael, baby.
Later this week, I will tell you about the Greatest Hangover Cure in The World.
The sh*t works. Trust me, it is not one of those BS hangover cures that everyone is always yapping about.
I’m living in A State of Grace and it’s a f*cked up place. I’ll put my Game in your face.
The Rest is Up to You…
Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
AKA GFK, Jr.
AKA The Sly, Slick and the Wicked
AKA The Voodoo Child
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
Justin Warfield – K Sera Sera