2. Hit up New City Gas. Like I said before, I am rarely impressed by nightlife venues anymore. New City Gas impressed me. Make sure you get there early, which is something not exactly easy for me to do. This place is mad packed with fly Montreal girls dress up real fly. Spit some Game at this spot and get a couple of girls to meet you at:
3. L’Atelier d’Argentine. This place is mad fly on Thursdays. Fly hostesses, fly girls inside and dope Argentinian food. How can you go wrong? The place also has two bars to sit, eat, post and chop.
4. Cavalli. Next, hit up Cavalli. Thursday nights are their best nights.
5. If you can’t make it happen at any of the above three spots, your problems don’t end there. (No shame, I had nights where I bricked at all three). My advice if you still need to swoop? Hit up the Strip Clubs. Or a little Street Game.
People always ask me how I prepare for a night out. Well, it is a complicated step-by-step process now that I have to do every night before I go out.
It takes a while, but you will feel 120% everytime when your roll (and I don’t mean Beans, either).
First things first, I have a good day. I go to the boxing gym or get a good workout on. Then, after getting some work done, I go for a good open ocean swim. This helps clear the head no matter what you did the night before. Then I usually swim some underwater laps in the pool. I typically get a little sunset walk on as well to clear the mind. Or I get a second work out at my boxing gym.
When nighttime rolls around, this is what I do:
1. Take a little Vampire Nap. This can be from anywhere to 10 minutes to and hour long depending on my schedule and what I did the night before.
2. I glup a cup of Green Tea. This wakes me up from my nap and clears the gulliver.
3. I go through my stretch routine. I may post this sometime. This is kind of a new thing for me in the last 4 years, but is essential. You have to be loose and flexible on a night out. Also bust out some ab exercises and maybe push ups depending on my workouts that week.
4. I put an Ice Pack on my eyes. This relieves the puffiness from the night before and feels really good. While I have on my Ice Pack, I
5. Shadow Box. I will typically make my crib warmer for a little sweat flow. This gets you real loose. I will Shadow Box to some dope tracks.
James Brown – Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag (Olympia 1967)
6. Foam Roll. Foam Rolling takes all the kinks and knots out of your body. It is pretty amazing. I actually looked at getting into the Foam Roll Biz for a little while, but declined. I decided I didn’t want to be “The Foam Roll Guy”.