Playing Dumb To Swoop Fly Girls
21st Law: Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker – Seem Dumber than your Mark
No one likes feeling stupider than the next person. The trick, is to make your victims feel smart – and not just smart, but smarter than you are. Once convinced of this, they will never suspect that you may have ulterior motives. – Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power
Many times when I swoop fly girls, I play dumb.
Here are some examples when playing dumb can be real smooth:
1. When you roll up to a nightclub you have on lockdown, say “what up” to the doorman and roll right in, many times girls will say, “Wow, I can’t believe you were able to get us in so quick. Did you see that line?”
You should then respond, “There was a line?”
2. When you are at a fly restaurant that you have on lockdown, and the dope Chef comes out to greet you and your date. Many times the girl will say, “Wow, that was so cool the Chef came out to greet us. He is famous right?”
You should then respond, “Was that the Chef? I thought that was the busboy.”
3. When you flash a ridiculous Bankroll to buy some drinks, the fly girl you are with will say, “Wow, why do you carry so much CASH on you?”
You should then respond, “Really? Is that not normal? I just was at the Del Mar Racetrack earlier today.”
4. When you are in Los Angeles and some famous actor guy comes up and gives you props, the fly girl you are with will say, “How do you know (Insert Weesh Actor Here)?
You should then respond, “He was an actor? I thought he was the waiter.”
5. When you are spitting Game to a fly girl that is really into brands and fashion, and she asks what kind of tie you are wearing and flips it over* to see the E. Marinella, and she says, “Wow, that’s a nice tie.”
You should then respond, “Is that a good brand of ties?”
And so on.
You get the broken picture.
* The “girl flipping over your tie move” is usually done by younger girls. This young generation is really “grabby”, haven’t you noticed?
The Rest is Up to You…
Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
AKA GFK, Jr.
AKA The Sly, Slick and the Wicked
AKA The Voodoo Child
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
The Cult – Love Removal Machine