Travel Mishaps for The International Playboy
But truth be told, I take some heavy beatings from this International Playboy Lifestyle.
1. In Dominican Republic back in December 2010, I pulled a leg muscle in a sparring session with a local boxing G. Basically sidelined me. Thank goodness for the fly Dominicanas with healing hands.
2. In Riga, Latvia, I got in multiple scuffles. One involved a Judo Throw. Another involved a Karate Chop. And yet another involved a full blown “knuckle up” on the cobbles. In the last one, I suffered a back injury.
3. In Bogota, Colombia earlier this year, I broke my cell phone charger while I was closing a big deal back in The States. I had to turn my phone off after every call just to save juice. I now travel with two-three cell phones for back up.
4. In Buenos Aires, Argentina in April, I had a major health scare.
5. I bruised my rib in a sparring session with one of my cousins in Belfast, Ireland.
6. In The Beaches of Spain, I spilled a full glass of water on my computer, in the middle of closing yet another huge deal back in The States. Luckily, it only ruined a few of the keys on the keyboard. For instance, whenever I typed a “t” it would type “t5”. It did the same with some other keys. You would be surprised how often you need to use the letter “t” when you type.
7. Then I re-injured my back again while surfing The North Coast of Spain on a hollow right.
9. When I lost my Passport, I re-injured my back again, while lifting up a super heavy dresser from a weird angle in my apartment that I thought it fell behind (a book I had fell behind it). Then, my back went out while boxing a week later. I literally couldn’t stand up.
I had to get carted to the hospital in an ambulance! (First time in an ambulance).
My life might seem easy sometimes, but trust me, I take heavy punishment.
But I keep on punching. And if I said this Lifestyle wasn’t worth it, I would be lying to you.
Although, I think I am going to take it mad easy for a while…
The Rest is Up to You…
Michael Porfirio Mason
AKA The Peoples Champ
AKA GFK, Jr.
AKA The Sly, Slick and the Wicked
AKA The Voodoo Child
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
PUSHA T – OPEN YOUR EYES