And as you know, over here at The G Manifesto, we bring the Custom, specific moves For The People. Not like those other sites that bust out a bunch of vague bullsh*t and/or “PUA” theory that doesn’t do anyone any good.
Here is The Breakers Seafood Room Swoop Move:
1. So you got a fly girl in Palm Beach on hook. Set up the meeting for The Breakers Seafood Room at 9:30pm to 10:00pm. No need to rush. This isn’t The Police State of California. Full menu is served until 11:00pm. Smooth.
2. Roll in Custom Suited Down. Of course. What I will do, and you should too, is roll a little early. “Insta-lock™” the place. Get the waitresses and bartenders on lock. This way when the Palm Beach girl comes to meet you, and everyone knows your name, she will ask, “Wait, you are from California. How does everyone here know you?” Right here, the duck is cooked. And I am not talking about The Police State of California banning Foie Gras, either.
3. When she meets you, all high-heels and flowing dressed out, give the “two-kisses” greeting, as per usual. Settle in for a couple of cocktails. Maybe let her get a martini. But make sure she only has one.
4. “No-look” the menu, for style points. Keep in light and agile. Go with the oysters, shrimp cocktail, or crab cake. Keep in old-school. All are excellent. No need to f*ck around.
5. Bust out a Bone-Dry Sauvignon Blanc with the oysters. Invariably, she will say, “Shouldn’t we have the oysters with Chardonnay?” Correct her and go with a Bone-Dry Sauvignon Blanc. Power move. And she will thank you for schooling her to The Game.
6. Keep the cocktails pumping with the bartender you have on lock. You are sitting at the bar, right? Enjoy the aquarium bar counters and watch small fish and other marine life explore the coral stones.
7. Go outside for a smoke and check the ocean with her.
8. She won’t be able to resist kissing you with the moon shimming off the ocean.
9. Now the deal is really cooked.
10. If you want to “carry” her a few more rounds a la Manny Pacquiao, roll to Cucina with her for a little dancing. Any way you slice it, you are swooping.
And there you have it.
I have done this move with five different fly girls.
Historically speaking, there has always been a “niche” for the handsome, CASH rich, Gentleman of Leisure in these “high-end pockets” of America. This sh*t has been going on for decades all the way back to The Jet Set Era.
I would even go as far to say that these spots are tailor made for me and my unique style of “Game Kung-Fu”, if you will. You know, kind of like how Marvis Frazier was tailor made for Mike Tyson:
So once again, The G Manifesto is going to break down the spots like only The G Manifesto does. (Seriously, has anyone else noticed that literally no one else on the Internet breaks down places like we do over here? I mean, I read these other cats sites sometimes and they never “name names”. And they never “call it out”.)
Here is a breakdown of the spot if you go:
Ill spot to swoop fly girls. Open pretty late too. Never eaten here. Go after dinner for swooping. This is one of the main spots in Palm Beach for “one punch KO’s”. Post at the bar (the corner is The Vortex Zone) and work the couches.
Pretty dope sushi spot. Bar is dope. Keep in mind though, Florida sushi doesn’t compare to Wessyde sushi.
Not a bad spot. Good spot to swoop during after dinner cocktails. Probably the best Bice I have ever been to.
Cucina Dell’ Arte
This is the spot you want to swoop at. It’s basic. It’s like taking a Bankroll and drugs from a weak drug dealer. Or like taking candy from a baby. Whichever you prefer.
Roll both sides of bar, dance floor and outside for “smoke swoops”. Work the Vortex Zones. You can’t miss, kind of like Miles Simon during that one NCAA Championship.
Place is pretty magical. Great food, great bar, and great outers for smoking grits. Bar is smooth and they have some live music rolling some nights.
Lunch spot to chop and spit.
Testa’s Palm Beach Restaurant
Cocktail. Post up at Bar.
Never been, but the place is legendary. I think one of the Kennedy’s died here or something. Need to check it. Supposed to be mad old heads, but maybe you can do some biz here. Or raise some capital.
The Seafood Room is ill. Great food. Strong drinks. Good bar. Great meeting place as well. Excellent Date Spot. I will break this down in the future.
A few months ago, I was rolling with my Corporate friend and he had to go to South Coast Plaza to pick up a suit and some shoes. I told him he should just go Custom with my tailor, but him being a Corporate guy, he is kind of a cheapskate. But that is neither here nor there, and I decided to roll with.
While he grabbed an Armani suit (which was actually not bad, nothing compared to the handmade craftsmenship of my my tailor though), I decided to dip into Gucci and picked up a pair of Gucci Slides (pictured above, although the ones I grabbed were dark brown), even though I prefer handmade shoes from London these days.
So far I have been happy with the purchase.
I have swooped a fly girl everytime I have worn them so far: I went 1-0 in Los Angeles, 2-0 in Palm Beach, FL, 2-0 in Buenos Aires and 2-0 in Miami Beach. Decent.
(Side Note: I am only counting nights where I swooped a fresh girl. I am not counting nights I wore them and swooped a girl I already swooped. I don’t want to “pad” the record, so to speak).
The price tag? 5 bills. But knowing what I know now, I would have easily paid double.
I would strongly recommend picking up a pair or three, although I think they are discontinued. I anticipate they should work great for summer in coastal Spain at the topless beaches and for The Del Mar Racetrack.
Keep in mind though, I am not sure if these Gucci Loafers were 100% of the reason I went undefeated. It is really kind of hard to track. Furthermore, I have been feeling great lately (minus a health scare), traveling, making mad CASH, sparring heavy, and I have been doing it all in Custom Suits. So you could say I am on a roll, and I don’t mean E-tabs either.
These days, I can pretty much tell any top flight actor, musician or athelete to f*ck off with lifestyle.
I am a pretty big advocate of the International Playboy lifestyle choice.
I am mildly surprised more people out there aren’t embracing it.